Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thanks to these recent authors for writing these amazing reviews!

"I had a 2007 Sedona that I had serviced at Kia of Puyallup ever since I bought it. The service department is wonderful. They treated me as a person and not a number. I just traded it in for a new Sorrento. The sales team, Zach and Tyler, were very helpful and although it took time, they found me the car I wanted, including the color. I do agree with Alex below that the last car wash was a big disappointment. Yes, car washes for life but this last one was not worth it. The car was dripping wet, not dried off and no vacuuming done whatsoever. I know it was a busy Monday but I feel they should have taken more time and pride in their work. As far as the sale of the car went, the loan officer was real nice and he did get us a good interest rate. What I am rather upset about is that my “request for credit” was sent out “freely” to many banks and credit unions without my knowledge or my signature. This hurt my credit score. The “denied credit” letters all said the same thing, “too many inquiries”. Over all, I would recommend buying a car here as my daughter and also a friend did. I have some new defects with this new car, which goes along with anything new. I hope I will not have any problem with Kia standing up to their reputation and repairing and fixing the problem. Thank you Kia for great teamwork!"-Sherri

"Bought my 2011 Sportage from Richard Purdy in January, 2011. He was a pleasure to do business with and even drove my new car to our house for me. It is now a little over a year later and I still love my Sportage. The gas mileage is great, the performace is all that I could ask for and it still looks as good as when it became ours. One very happy KIA owner here."-Tom S.

"We are a two Kia family and couldn't be happier. Clin our sales person is outstanding. Super friendly and the highest level of product knowledge. He is there after the sale too by greeting you when he sees you in the service department. The service department is clean and modern and the service departement people are top notch. I use the free car wash for life service often too."-Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment