Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thanks to this wonderful author for writing up a great review!

This dealership has a great business model. I thoroughly enjoyed my car buying experience. The sales person, Bob, was tuned in, relational, informed and very relaxed. I didn't feel pressured. The negotiations were very straightforward. I think I got a great deal! The financing was extraordinary. They worked out a plan that fit me perfectly. Kim in financing was competent, and demonstrated having my best interests at heart. I liked that the service department had the accessory items in stock. I had a lot of Soul models to choose from and that includes what they were willing to bring in for me from other dealerships. This was my first car buying experience since becoming a widow. I was a little apprehensive, but in the end I had fun and found it uplifting--if you can believe that. I love my Kia Soul. Betsyjo 

No comments:

Post a Comment